Monday 17 August 2009

(Maldito Ocio) o Why I'm Ready to Set Sail




No es que tenga demasiado tiempo libre ni nada por el estilo, todo lo contrario, pero en realidad lo que no tengo es mucho ánimo para ocuparme en lo que tengo que hacer... Así que he aquí mi medieval vocation, based on I don't remember which damn personality theory, but, being more accurate, based on a little of java hahaha :D


(By the way, I remember I answered this same quiz some months ago and I've got something like "minstrel", "poet" or something like that... but of course... after my spiritual breakdown, everything changed in my mind [now it is far more damaged than before...] "I think I brained my damage" H.S.'d say)



DISCOVERER - Your distinct personality, The Discoverer, might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. Your overriding goal is to go where no one else has ever gone before. Regardless of the number of available natural problems to be solved, it is not unusual for you to continually challenge yourself with new situations or obstacles that you have created. You are an insatiable explorer of people, places, things and ideas. You thrive on constant change and anything new or different. On the positive side, you can be creatively rational as well as open minded and just. On the negative side, you might be an impractical and indecisive procrastinator.




No comments:

Post a Comment