Thursday 2 April 2009

Translation

Well, it seems that once again internet language forums work well...

I finally found out what does "scape of sun" mean, thanks to 2 answers to a post a wrote last night :D It turns out that it means that... "a scape of sun", scape as scene... as in "landscape"...

Well, duh...

It may sound foolish but I haven't noticed other uses for the word "scape".. besides "scape-goat" (not sure of the hyphen)

It is really fun when someone translates something that seems so hard... because then it appears stricking you as clear daylight... I mean.. now it is so obvious... :P

By the way... I had a problem in my german exam today... didn't remember how to say "to hit" :P Among many others things.... I hate, loathe, abhor this fucked up state of mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment